Sunday, October 7, 2007

Two new exciting things in Louisville!!!!!!


Howdy y'all!

I just thought I would send an update on two new and exciting things for me in the 'Ville. The picture shows them both: I bought a new Trailblazer, pretty slick, eh? And also moved up a league in ice hockey to the Sunday Night league. (I still can't stop well or play great, but it sure is a lot of fun!)

Also, I am going to catch the Purdue Michigan game in the Big House next weekend. Then Aunt Sally and Uncle Tim are coming down the following weekend to Keeneland Horse Racing (Lexington) and I will go visit and enjoy betting on some horses! Then I suppose it will be time to hit Vegas and party there, eh? Seems like a fun and exciting October for me, and wanted to share it with y'all!

Cheers,
Kenny

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Well Congrats on both your new things. Sounds like you lead just as active life as you did while in school. Enjoy the races and Vegas