10-25-2007
Andrea and I would like to send out a huge Thank You for those who were able to make it out to Vegas to help us celebrate our special day. We know it was hard for a lot of you to be able to free up your schedules and it means a lot that you were able to be there.
For those of you unable to join us, we missed you very much and were thinking about you guys throughout the trip. I am sure we will all meet up soon (possibly the Hanley Family X-mas).
Thanks again for all of your love and support, and for welcoming Andrea into the family with open arms.
Tim and Andrea Hanley
For those of you unable to join us, we missed you very much and were thinking about you guys throughout the trip. I am sure we will all meet up soon (possibly the Hanley Family X-mas).
Thanks again for all of your love and support, and for welcoming Andrea into the family with open arms.
Tim and Andrea Hanley
No comments:
Post a Comment