Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Thank You and Update

Brian and I wanted to thank you all for your love and support during this difficult time. Your thoughtfulness, through cards, calls, prayers, etc. has meant so much to us and brought us comfort.

We have our good days and bad days but overall things are looking up and we are in good spirits. I am going back to the doctor weekly for blood work to ensure all the pregnancy hormone is out of my system. I'm almost there, hopefully only a week or two more of needles. I am very glad to have had the miscarriage progress naturally without having to have any procedure or intervention, but it takes a little longer this way. I am definitely learning to have more patience than I've ever had before!

Brian and are taking off on Friday to spend a week in Destin, FL for our annual trip with Brian's close friends from Purdue. We are looking forward to a week of relaxation and reconnecting with old friends for Brian and for me to get to know some newer friends even better. We'll have a Florida post with some pictures for you when we get back!

Love,

Liz

No comments: