Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kathleen's Graduation

Hello from Florida!

I will be graduating this upcoming Saturday from FSU. I just found out they will be having a webcast of the commencement ceremonies. You can go to this website on Saturday morning to watch me graduate! Click on the link under Current News that says Saturday, December 15, 2007 9:00 a.m.

http://registrar.fsu.edu/

In other good news, Friday was the last day of my senior internship at English Estates Elementary. The students threw a surprise party for me (it truly was a surprise!) at the end of the day and the principal and assistant principal even showed up. Earlier in the week I had had an interview for a fourth grade position at the school and that morning I had had a second interview with the fourth grade team. The principal told me at the party that she would be offering me the job! My first day as a real teacher will be our first day of school back from the Winter Break - January 7th. Brandon also recently accepted a job at Limbach Mechanical Professional Services and will be starting June 1st after he graduates from FSU in April. Great news all around!

No comments: